2020 Primary One Registration Exercise (For Admission to Primary One in 2021) : Updates & New Developments
1. In view of the COVID-19 situation, there will not be any in-person registration at schools for this year’s exercise. Changes will be made to the mode of registration for Phases 2A(1), 2A(2) and 2B, while Phases 1, 2C and 2C Supplementary will largely remain the same.
2. The registration of children for admission to P1 classes in 2021 will open from Wednesday, 1 July 2020 to Friday, 30 October 2020. The dates for the different phases of registration can be found at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/primary-one-registration/phases
3. The list of primary schools and vacancies available will be updated on the P1 Registration website at https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/primary-one-registration/ by mid-June 2020.
4. Parents who are registering their child under Phases 2C and 2C Supplementary under which all Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) children are eligible, should use the existing Primary One Internet System (P1-IS) to register for their choice of school. For this online registration via the P1-IS, parents only need to use their SingPass. For a simple guide on online registration, parents may refer to https://www.moe.gov.sg/admissions/primary-one-registration/internet-registration-forphase-2c-and-2c-supplementary (this link will only be available during the phases itself)
5. More information can be found in the link below:
6. Parents are encouraged to prepare early and regularly check the P1 Registration Exercise website at https://go.gov.sg/p1reg for the latest updates on the registration exercise and the documents required for registration, including registration for overseas Singaporeans.
7. Information on the P1 Registration Exercise is also available as part of the Primary School Education Booklet, which can be downloaded at https://www.moe.gov.sg/education/primary/primary-school-education-booklet