Changkat Primary School Principal's Message School Rules Our People School Organisational Chart Useful Information Programmes Parents Support Group School Calendar Contact Us
English Language Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Physical Education Aesthetics PAL MCCA Infocomm & Technology Innovation and Enterprise Staff Well Being Character & Citizenship Education CCA
School Achievements Staff Achievements Pupil Achievements
- Photo Gallery
Recommend a Book MC Online Student Portal eCareers CKPS A* Recommended Reading Lists for Pupils BBC Touchtyping Sports Safety Support for Singaporean Students Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) Travel Declaration Form Mekar Resources iMTL Opal
ICON MAIL MOE Intranet OPAL PAC@GOV School Cockpit SNAC TRAISI MOE Excel Fest School Intranet Travel Declaration Form(Teachers) HOM Survey P1, 2 ,3
- About Us
Changkat Primary School Principal's Message School Information Our People Useful Information Contact Us
Staff And School Achievements Students Achievements
- Photo Gallery
English Language Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Physical Education Aesthetics PAL MCA Infocomm & Technology Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Character & Citizenship Education Student Leadership CCA Learning for Life Programme (LLP)
Student Learning Space (SLS) Library (OPAC) iMTL Opal My Skills Future Cekap Resources
1. This is Changkat Primary School‘s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.