Changkat Primary School Principal's Message School Rules Our People School Organisational Chart Useful Information Programmes Parents Support Group School Calendar Contact Us
English Language Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Physical Education Aesthetics PAL MCCA Infocomm & Technology Innovation and Enterprise Staff Well Being Character & Citizenship Education CCA
School Achievements Staff Achievements Pupil Achievements
- Photo Gallery
Recommend a Book MC Online Student Portal eCareers CKPS A* Recommended Reading Lists for Pupils BBC Touchtyping Sports Safety Support for Singaporean Students Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) Travel Declaration Form Mekar Resources iMTL Opal
ICON MAIL MOE Intranet OPAL PAC@GOV School Cockpit SNAC TRAISI MOE Excel Fest School Intranet Travel Declaration Form(Teachers) HOM Survey P1, 2 ,3
- About Us
School Crest, History, Song Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values School Organisation School Information Contact Us
- Our Experiences
Curriculum Distinctive Programmes Student Leadership Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
- Our News
E-newsletter Events Recognitions
- Parents & Students
Changkat Library OPAC
- Username: BC Number (all caps, case sensitive)
- Default password: Moe@DDMMYYYY (student birth date)
For issues related to accessing the OPAC system, students may approach our school librarian for assistance.
School eResource Repository (SERR):
New ‘MySchoolLibrary’ Mobile App
- Civica is also pleased to inform you that we have released the Mobile Application, and it is available for download in the App Store and Play Store. These are the functions available on the mobile app.
- Search for books & e-books, check item availability and place reservations;
- View loans, reservations, fines and charges;
- Search and register for library events;
- Save list of favourite titles; and
- “Discover” book recommendations, featured items, new arrivals and books others have read.
- Search for ‘MySchoolLibrary’ in the App Store/Play Store.
- Alternatively, scan the QR code indicated below to access the App Store/ Play Store and install the ‘MySchoolLibrary’ application.
- Upon installing the mobile application, select your school library and log in with your OPAC borrower ID and password.
|For Apple users, please scan the above QR code to access the App Store||For Android users, please scan the above QR code to access the Play Store|
Please contact Civica at 6511 7887 or e-mail us at email@example.com should you have any queries.